Hotel & Guest Technology Experts
At Network Solutions, we offer the newest goods, services, and technology to the hospitality sector in order to deliver creative in-room guest solutions. We increase our product selection in response to hotel guests' demands. We assist in meeting your visitors' needs to a high degree of comfort using a variety of technical advances, from the typical alarm clock to contactless digital solutions, which boosts customer loyalty to your hotel.
Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
Along with the HSIA and TV services, we are able to design, build, configure, and operate a whole network.
The key is to realize that the majority of the time, the core network is where the CCTV, VOIP, PMS, and payment services are provided. We handle and keep an eye on these essential services, which are vital to the operation.
In terms of decreased hardware costs, downtime, reduced need for IT workers, and higher productivity, this offers a significant cost reduction.
The unification of all communications and broadcast media – from telephone calls, to television, to the Web – onto a single network platform, allowing businesses to roll out new services to customers and end users with no change to the underlying network.
End result is reducing capital costs while providing the flexibility to allow anything from multiway, real-time, synchronous communications and data transfer across multiple layered services on a single unified network – THIS IS THE GOAL.
Converging a network allows multiple services to run on a shared infrastructure. It does not impact negatively on performance or reliability.
- It is a widely accepted practice Internationally.
- It saves on having to duplicate expensive items of hardware that are required when individual / stand-alone networks are deployed. Up to 40 % saving on a network design
- Redundancy can be built into to converged networks as part of the design parameters without having to duplicate multiple networks and costs…
Maintenance / Support / Fault finding
- By converging a network, it can be monitored centrally and in real time proactively. This means that 1 x service Partner can manage and support very effectively. Fault finding becomes more straight forward and accountability against set SLA's is more effective.
- Today we have had experience in many properties where there are multiple vendors delivering only segments of multiple networks.
- This makes it impossible to fault find efficiently.
To do so requires on site staff intervention, remote multiple vendor investigation, (that is highly ineffective as not all will have the correct information concerning all the elements / layered services / devices that make up "the multiple network approach") and takes time.
Time = Money or loss of revenue.
Net result in a hotel environment is:
- Unhappy guests when faults have direct effect upon their services
- Prolonged faults that could be faster to resolve and fix
- Cost in human resource at site level to manage poorly designed infrastructures. (In contrast it is feasible for hotel chains to employ a cluster manager to multiple sites where converged networks are deployed and remotely managed / monitored effectively)
- Lower-level technical resources then required at site levels that reduce fixed cost at "on property level"
- Praesent efficitur quam sit amet
- Nunc cursus dolor id purus euismod
- Quisque tincidunt eros ac place viverra